It’s nothing personal. In order not to expose any of the mechanisms to malicious usage, as industry standard, no additional information is supplied upon rejection.
Price locked in at the time of purchase; usually, payments are processed within the hour; however, some cases require more attention and can take up to 24 hours to be approved.
What you see is your funds in a “pre-authorized” state; we did not charge you, however, sometimes it takes awhile to see that reflected in your account. When you first made the order, your bank reserved the amount requested; that amount was then put in what is called a pre-authorization state. If we don’t claim the funds, the transaction will remain in a pre-authorization state for a certain period that can sometimes last up to 7 days, depending on your bank – note that this is a rare case, and in almost all cases the funds are released from their “pre-authorized” state back to your account as soon as we decline the order
At current we only accept credit card payments.
Daily limit is $5,000 and monthly limit is $20,000. The limits might change depending on transactions history or partners’ policies.
You will be notified via email once it’s approved or declined. This usually happens within the hour, but might take up to 24 hours in additional verification is required. If your transaction is still pending, it might be because you have yet to submit to a verification request.In such cases, an email is sent asking for proof of identity or card ownership – which can land in your spam folder. In case of delays, please check your spam folder for a verification email. If you have any questions about your transaction, please email us on [email protected]
1. Email Address: Users will receive an email containing a link from simplex support team in order to verify the email address provided during registration. Click the link, and a message saying email is successful verified appears on the screen.
2. Phone Number: A 4-digit code will be sent to your mobile phone, please enter the same into the text box provided on the pop-up screen.
3. Payment Screen: The next page is payment, it requires the following information from the user: First and Last name on the card Card Number Expiration Date and Security code.
4. Verification: The next page is the verification, requires the user to take a selfie with the credit card used in purchasing the bitcoins. The verification screen contains the important information that a user must follow while taking a selfie. Once the user is happy with the selfie, kindly check if it adheres to the instructions provided on the screen before uploading the image.
5. If there are any issues with your order we will call or email you.
Usually, payments are processed within the hour; however, some cases require more attention and can take up to 24 hours to be approved. You will receive an email once your payment has been reviewed. If your transaction is still pending, it might be because you have yet to submit to a verification. In such cases, an email is sent asking for proof of identity or card ownership, which can land in your spam folder. In case of delays, please check your spam folder for a verification email.